Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ
On behalf of the First Family Films and Vision Gospel Inc, I would like to extend an invitation to you and your company to become a Corporate Sponsor of the, “Every Soldier Counts,” documentary film project.
While the accomplishments of First Family Films and Vision Gospel have been successful, our achievements would be greatly enhanced with the support of Corporate Sponsors.
We continue to organize and implement many projects that are needed to complete this awesome work, including:
- Development of a Website
- Marketing & Promotion, Street Teams, wrapped vans, busses ect…
- Editing & Production
- Organizing Premieres & Other Special Events
- Radio, Television, Internet & Print advertisements
- 30 City Every Soldier Counts Women Empowerment Conference Tour.
- Posters, T-Shirts, Banners & Calendars distributed at all major events.
- Product distribution to over Ten Thousand churches.
If providing Corporate Sponsorship for the “Every Soldier Counts” documentary is a option for you and or your company, you can do so by sponsoring a specific project or by making a monetary donation towards the completion of the project overall. Below, please find our Corporate Sponsor Levels for your review and consideration.
The Sponsorship Levels are as follows:
- (Silver Level) Contributions of $25,000: Name and logo featured on flyers and posters distributed at all targeted women’s empowerment conferences and church’s throughout the United States. Manufacturing of 500,000 pieces is our minimum allocation.
- (Gold Level) Contributions of $50,000: Recognition in all press releases, special seating for up to 20 people at all premiere events. Name and logo prominently featured on all invitations, flyers, and posters. Film credit in name only. 50 copies of documentary DVD.
- (Platinum Level): Contributions of $75,000: Film credit, name and logo, special seating for up to 30 people at all premiere events. Recognition in all media releases, name and logo prominently featured on all flyers, and posters. 75 copies of DVD.
- (Diamond Level): Contributions of $100,000: Film credit, name and logo, special seating for up to 50 people at all premiere events. Recognition in all media releases, name and logo prominently featured on all flyers, and posters. Huge banners at all premieres and venues where the Every Soldier Conference takes place. Commercial of product sold or serviced provided by sponsor edited in the outtake of the documentary. Special dedications made by C.E.O. of First Family Films at the end of the documentary. Five Hundred complimentary copies of DVD.
We would like to identify our Corporate Sponsors by October 28, 2006. Someone from our offices will be available to you via phone to answer any questions you may have. We welcome your comments or concerns regarding our request and look forward to forming a long-term partnership that is mutually beneficial.
Enclosed for your review is an online copy of a Promotional DVD, which shows some of the quality footage that will be used in the making of this documentary film. You will see that we have interviewed notable Pastors and Elders throughout the United States. This documentary will bring about valuable teaching and awareness to an ongoing debate in the Christian community worldwide. “ DO WOMEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PREACHERS “
In closing, we would like to thank you for your consideration of this request and for your support, and or prayers for this project.
A. R. Johnson
C.E.O., First Family Films
C.E.O.,Vision Gospel Entertainment